SPOT Tracker

Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22, Friday

Home. Did around 1,100 miles over the past 2 days to get here because it was like a magnet, the closer I got, the more I wanted to get here. That, and I have to fix the brake line on my truck so I can get to work!

Thanks Jay! I should take a vacation more often, the yard looks great!  I appreciate you keeping your eye on things while I was gone. And Harry and Mary, thanks for dinner and a beer - what better way to end a trip?

What a great trip and experience. I wrote this all on the road, on an anemic netbook, whenever I could scrounge up a wifi connection and it does not even begin to scratch the surface. The pictures are okay but they too fall way short of reality - I'm talking way way way short.  I'll try to clean this all up, tie it all together and add some pictures and video, which I have quite a bit of, in the next few days.

For now, thanks for all the support, comments, emails, texts, calls, FB support etc. There were just about 5,000 hits on the map, plus another 1,200 or so hits on the blog, which is way beyond what I thought it would be. Next time (yes, there is a trip in the back of my mind ... Dan?) I will be much more organized, which of course comes with experience.

I'll be back in a bit,

No comments:

Post a Comment